Saturday, March 25, 2006

WHY, OH WHY?

Well I have joined the ranks of "that guy". I bought a Hiptop 2. I was skeptical at first. I was actually given 15 days to return it (still have about 7 days), but I'm officially hooked! Setbacks? The fact it doesn't have over the air updates like us carriers provide (well not until "June"), and I can't currently blog via the phone cause Canada is a little behind the times. Still it has proven to be a true gift of entertainment, and I'm onboard.

Here's some of the "fun" I've captured...

My sister letting me knowing, in such an oh so "loving" way, what she thinks of me...

The latest addition to my life... Waffles...

And what I now see when I recieve a phone call from this character...

I need a job, a purpose, friends, help?... just about anything at this point!... Naw, fuck it. Call me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. your cat is adorable. fat mat is uh...well.... i guess "handsome motherfucker" is close enough. is your phone the same #? or do you have a canadian # now? text me it yo.

SH said...

you are sidekick obsessed.

lionamelie said...

its a hiptop not a sidekick sarde. hahha. and yes you are obssessed.
crazyy