Monday, March 27, 2006

CURIOUSLY, CURIOUS

I've been wondering how many people take a look at this, and if anyone really cares. There may be a more simple approach, such as a page counter, I may be unaware of, but anyways, this may and should prove to be a far more interesting approach.

I took these pictures when I was in Copenhagen, Denmark, last November, and to this day, I still am not quite too sure what my final thought on it is. Take a look at it, and let me know what you think. What could she have possibly said to make him look that way. I love this sculpture, and it's definately my fondest memory of that journey.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Honey....I'm a dude"

David O'Byrne said...

Yo scott.
this is Davey from Regina.
Holler at me sometime

Anonymous said...

damnit. someone stole my pregnant idea.
well you know that sheri, fat mat & i read this.
what else do you need??

Anonymous said...

'Are we just friends. It feels like we're just friends.'

Anonymous said...

'Are we just friends. It feels like we're just friends.'

Anonymous said...

"honey, will you please poop in my mouth?" she asks.

He wonders if he still loves her.

Jon Utzat said...

She just gave him the, "honey, can we talk?" And he's like, damn, Family Guy is just starting...

lionamelie said...

hey i count too!!!

-shawni-