Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MICKEY NEEDS A HOME

If you live in Winnipeg, this rad dog, Mickey, needs a home! Tara and I, puppy sat him a long time ago when he was just a small guy, and when we found out he was still at the shelter months later, we took him in for the weekend again. He needs a home. He's really friendly, and still a puppy and capable of being taught so much. If you're at all interested please leave a comment or check him out at The Winnipeg Pet Rescue Shelter
Here's some photos of him in action...


So noble...
And playful...

Here's some photos from when we first met months ago...



He's been living at the shelter since back when he was a little puppy and it's really no way for any animal to live. Someone take him home and give him the love he so desperately seeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, my name is lee. i am a huge fan of your music. i bet you get that a lot. anyways, i check this every once in a while now. especially since you quit the band. it's probably really weird of me, but i think "i wonder what he's doing now." so i thought to leave you a comment/message. if you wanna get in contact with me (or block me) my AIM sn is lee X ledgendary. thanks for taking the time to read this.

i also figure you probably get bombarded with music on a daily basis, but if you could check out my band, that would be cool. the myspace is http://www.myspace.com/lionsamongstlambs. there isn't any mp3s up yet because we haven't recorded yet, so you can keep checking in, or not. ok thanks again for taking the time to red this. adios & good luck on all your future ventures.

(by the way, i'm not that weird. i just have a good memory. you posted your blogspot url in a comeback kid bulletin once.)

lionamelie said...

oh my gosh he is adorable scott. I wish I so wish I could have him. What a gorgeous dog.wow.
shawni