Sunday, May 21, 2006

FUCK! ON WITH THE SHOW...

Well, my big Morrissey trip has gone straight down the tubes. Long story short, my "in" to the 2 sold out shows (King's Lynn & London) was a sort of form of six degrees of separation, through Tiger Army. Well, Morrissey, the unpredictable character he is, decided he no longer needed Tiger Army's use as a support act, and had them removed from the remainder of shows, eradicating all possibilities of "ins." I even went to the lengths of eBay to try and acquire a ticket, and go out there alone (those I was to meet out there bailed after the news was broken) but, found them to be way too expensive. So I took a $300 hit on the proverbial chin, and cancelled the flight. Thanks Morrissey!

As a consolation from "life," and it's cat-like way of having me always landing on my feet, I ended up getting a job, I wouldn't have been able to receive if I was gone away. So I took the job, and I booked a flight to hangout in Vancouver/Seattle for the weekend with friends and catch Champion's last show.

Still pretty choked about Morrissey though... fuck.

1 comment:

Miserable Lies said...

Harsh tokes bro....