Monday, May 29, 2006

CHAMPION R.I.P.

So, I'm back after a "bust-in bust-out" trip to Vancouver and Seattle. It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get a solid night's sleep tonight. I didn't take much for photos, except these few. Champion were amazing, and went out on such a high and amazing note. It's so refreshing to see a hardcore band that actually cares about hardcore. Not out to chase any kind of celebrity, the same guys dancing for the other bands, their peers, their friends. I have the utmost respect for Champion, and I'm so happy to have been able to be there for such a special event, and watch them leave gracefully, forever etched in our hearts.
Check out this clip from the show, as you can see, it was full of energy, and the kids were there to send them off with respect and some stage dives!
Also, I'd like to thank Masumi for the new Gloomy digs, hand painted and all... THANK YOU!!!
It was awesome to see this guy... forever trouble making!
And finally, this was the only other photo I took. This is of the worst pieces of shit I have ever been sat next to in all my years of flying. I hate her... and I don't even know her. She ate like a pig, making all kinds of horrifying noises and left a full coke in the little magazine slot to almost spill on me while she heaved in her piggish breath. "Puke on her... It'll suck to puke, but it'll be worth it!" Thanks Hambone.

No comments: