Tuesday, May 01, 2007

AT THE OLD BALL GAME

Steve, being the wonderful man that he is, invited me along to check out the Toronto Blue Jays vs. Texas Rangers. We had incredible seats, thanks to Josh for the hook up. It had been quite awhile since I had been to a baseball game, last time being the Phillies in Philadelphia a few summers back, and even longer since I saw the Jays play (Grade 3 to be exact), so this was indeed a treat.

Hot Dogs a must at any baseball game.
This brought me back to childhood memories, except no one could hit it this far, which made swatting bugs the only action I ever saw.
Keeping it real.
These kids got the wave going, made it around the ballpark twice until the crowd became bored with their antics.

7th inning stretch.
The KKK were out to show the team their support.
The Jays finished victorious, 6-1.

No comments: