Sunday, June 10, 2007

BEST IN SHOW

Headed down to Front Street, a mere 2 blocks down from my place, to check out the four-legged friendlies over at the outdoor festival, 'Woofstock.' There were so many amazing dogs, all kinds of different breeds, and as a dog lover I was in heaven. I'm lucky there wasn't a booth that sold actual dogs, otherwise I would have made an impulse purchase.
Met up with some of the usual suspects. I love Louis.
Saw Jord and his parents. Got a snapshot of one of the many pugs in his life.
This is Ike.
Matt Rennick and Oliver.
Mabel.
Little girl gets some "respect" from Louis.
Puppies.

Sparky gets some bulldog love.



"HHHEEEYYYYYY!!!"





Love was in the air.




Some puppies even put on their party hats for the special occasion.



Louis shares his secrets.

Jenga


Bernese Mountain Dog, my dream dog.



2 comments:

SH said...

this is the best post EVER

billy hamilton said...

hahaha, lou's totally scoring hambone all the hot 4 year olds with that pound trick.

we need to be blog budds, i feel like even though we've never toured together, i miss you on this tour.