Thursday, April 13, 2006

THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING MORRISSEY

So, basically, youtube.com is the best thing to hit the internet in quite sometime. Maybe only in my eyes, cause it kills time for me like nothing else. Anyways, I came across this documentary on Morrissey, and fan or not, you really should take the time to watch this (Hell I've even provided it here on this very page!). His final words in the last installment sum him up perfectly. This is why he is one of my absolute favorite artists and a true genius.

2 comments:

David O'Byrne said...

This program rules, Adam gave me a copy of it on CD-ROM. I love when he talks about Bowie.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was cool. I knew nothing about the man or the music, and now I feel compelled to pickup an album out of sheer curiosity/respect.