Sunday, February 19, 2006

BUSTING OUT!

Well here it is... my very first entry. Please be gentle with me. I am currently sitting in a back room with a few Aussie "blokes", in this club in Adelaide. Australia has been treating this Canadian quite nicely, and really how can one complain when they are sitting in sunshine, while the life I'm currently away from is freezing cold. Suckers.

This is all I got...
Check out the new incarnation of No Warning, now Surplus Sons. Really fucking good!

Maybe some exciting stuff to come, but holding your breath is not recommeded.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you mr comeback kid man.

Anonymous said...

From Candice.

Anonymous said...

while you're in australia, do me a favor and ask them what the hell "scorchers" are, why women are referred to as "sheilas" and why are grills called "barbie" I mean honestly it's not plastic, and it doesn't wear excessive makeup. thanks. i'll just read your answers in your next blog if you decide to do one.

Anonymous said...

how are the melbourne kids? was it fun playing with carpathian? well, not with, but having them open i guess..? fuck i miss that place. im pretty much already excited for the next ottawa show.

from courtney*